AMERICAN ROADSIDE ANNOUNCES SOUTHPARK LOCATION IN CHARLOTTE
CHARLOTTE, NC --- American Roadside Burgers will open a SouthPark location in Charlotte at 5821 Fairview Road in the early spring of 2012. The second Charlotte location of the burger hotspot follows the Uptown Charlotte location in the Ally Bank Building at 440 S. Church Street, just a block from Panthers’ Stadium. American Roadside Uptown opens in October of this year.
American Roadside features:
- “Made in America” menu offerings, prior to the invasion of fast food chains. American Roadside’s menu includes its signature burgers, plus items like turkey and veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, wings, and a variety of salads.
- Premium beef makes better burgers; this high-quality burger focuses on quality and value. The American Roadside burger features Sterling Silver brand beef, www.sterlingsilvermeats.com.
- Build Your Own, offering “made just for me” customization with an extensive array of FREE toppings and condiments.
- The menu includes many side items and desserts, and in addition to sodas, bottled water, and milkshakes, American Roadside offers beer and wine.
- Fast casual concept, with a warm and relaxing atmosphere and a strong focus on customer service.
- Each restaurant offers a nostalgic “Made in America” feel, with sustainable features throughout each location, including reclaimed barn siding, and floors and chairs made from recycled materials.
BBacked by local business professionals and investors, American Roadside plans future expansion in the Southeast, and chose Charlotte as the first location to showcase the “world famous Roadstar® Burger.” The second location in Charlotte is two blocks from SouthPark Mall and adjacent to Piedmont Town Center. The x,xxx square foot restaurant includes a 50-seat patio where the company plans to hold special events including live music and family-friendly gatherings.
“Our SouthPark location will be the flagship of all of American Roadside,” says Rich LaVecchia, Chairman
and CEO. “We’ll house our corporate offices here next to the restaurant and lead our expansion into the
SouthEast from Charlotte.” The company plans to open seven stores by the fall of 2012, with an additional
three under construction by year’s end. All stores will be corporate-owned.