AMERICAN ROADSIDE ANNOUNCES GRAND OPENING IN UPTOWN CHARLOTTE
American Roadside Burgers will open its first Charlotte location in October with a grand opening event on Saturday, October 22. The first North Carolina location of the burger hotspot, American Roadside Uptown is located in the Ally Bank Building at 440 S. Church Street, just a block from Panthers’ Stadium.
American Roadside features:
- “Made in America” menu offerings, prior to the invasion of fast food chains. American Roadside’s menu includes its signature burgers, plus items like turkey and veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, wings, and a variety of salads.
- Premium beef makes better burgers; this high-quality burger focuses on quality and value. The American Roadside burger features Sterling Silver brand beef, www.sterlingsilvermeats.com.
- Build Your Own, offering “made just for me” customization with an extensive array of FREE toppings and condiments.
- The menu includes many side items and desserts, and in addition to sodas, bottled water, and milkshakes, American Roadside offers beer and wine.
- Flex casual concept, with a warm and relaxing atmosphere and a strong focus on customer service. American Roadside offers a fast casual lunch and more full service options at dinner.
- Each restaurant features a nostalgic “Made in America” feel with sustainable features throughout, including reclaimed barn siding on the walls and floors and chairs made from recycled materials.
Backed by local business professionals and investors, American Roadside plans future expansion in the Southeast, and chose Charlotte as the first location to showcase the “world famous Roadstar® Burger.” A second location will follow the Uptown store and will be in the SouthPark section of Charlotte, two blocks from SouthPark Mall and adjacent to Piedmont Town Center. American Roadside SouthPark at 5821 Fairview Road is scheduled to open in the early spring of 2012. The company plans to open seven stores by the fall of 2012, with an additional three under construction by year’s end. All stores will be corporate-owned.
The Grand Opening event in Uptown Charlotte calls for food and drink specials throughout the day, live music on the patio, and free ice cream for the kids. Also outside along Church Street will be American Roadside’s collection of classic and unique cars and motorcycles. One such motorcycle will be a Harley-Davidson® Dyna® Super Glide® Custom, which is the Grand Prize in American Roadside’s National Hamburger Day Giveaway.
“We think our National Hamburger Day Giveaway is a great way to commemorate National Hamburger Day on May 28 each year, as well as celebrate the great American road,” says Rich LaVecchia, Chairman and CEO of American Roadside Burgers, Inc. “Plus, in conjunction with the grand prize giveaway, we will also be raising money for American Roadside charities, with the goal of helping children and families in need. It’s a winning combination – enter to win a Harley, plus help worthy causes in our country.” The motorcycle will be on display in Uptown throughout October and patrons can enter to win the Harley and other prizes in each store and online at www.americanroadside.com.
American Roadside Burgers Grand Opening Event – Uptown Charlotte
Saturday, October 22
11:00 am – 11:00 pm
440 S. Church Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
FREE to attend with food and beverage specials, live music, free ice cream for the kids and American Roadside’s display of classic cars and motorcycles.