We Go Green
We want to leave an impression on our customers - not on the Earth.
At American Roadside, we use only the highest quality ingredients throughout our menu, doing our best to make a good impression on your dining experience. We also work to make a good impression on our planet, using recycled materials where we can from our napkins to our flooring. The old barnwood siding in our decor saves our virgin forests. Our dining chairs are made with recycled content and we use low VOC emitting paint that improves the indoor air quality.
American Roadside is green, and we’re not just talking about lettuce and pickles. Check out these environmentally-friendly store features:
- Flooring made from bamboo - a highly renewable resource
- Our countertops are made from recycled paper
- Our picnic tables outside are made from recycled lumber and our dining chairs and bar stools inside are made from recycled plastic.
- Energy saving hand dryers in our “rest stops”
- 100% recycled paper products, like our paper towels, cup carriers, “on the road” take-out bags and our menus
- All our cleaning products are EPA approved
- We use C.F.L. lighting when available, and our outside lights are on a timer
- We even recycle our frying oil into Biodiesel fuel
So, sit, relax and enjoy your meal. Let us take care of you and do our part to help take care of our planet.